Mona Patel, Founder and CEO of Motivate Design and Author of Reframe, shares what product managers at large companies can do to bring new ideas to life and what to do when an experiment goes wrong.
- How can you avoid letting good ideas go to waste? (5:09)
- How do you use the “what if” methodology to coming up with good ideas? (8:15)
- How can product managers overcome the blockers to innovation? (10:36)
- How can product managers use momentum to get buy in from the c-suite? (15:39)
- What should product teams to when an experiment goes wrong? (16:45)